This Replenishment kit includes:
- 1 AirFit N20 Nasal mask, size Medium
- 1 extra AirFit N20 cushion, Medium
- 1 N20 Set-up kit including HumidX waterless humidification*
- 4 filters for AirMini machine
- AirFit N20: ResMed AirFit N20 is a compact nasal mask that offers exceptional fit. Suitable for people who breathe through their nose, it offers comfort and freedom thanks to innovative technology and thoughtful design. Learn more about the AirFit N20.
- AirFit N20 cushion: Our advanced InfinitySeal silicone cushion adjusts to your movements for great comfort and security throughout the night. Learn more about the AirFit N20 cushion.
- AirMini N20 Set-up kit This set-up kit has three components: 1 pre-assembled N20 connector with a built-in vent that features our ActiveAir™ technology, which makes the AirMini solution possible; 1 HumidX™ waterless humidification system that sits directly between you and the vent for effective humidification; 1 HumidX Plus for when higher levels of humidification are needed ; 1 AirMini tube that connects the mask to the device. Learn more about N20 Set-up Kit.
- Set of 4 filters: These AirMini filters prevent fine particles and dirt from entering your device and ultimately, your airways. These filters are disposable and are not suitable for washing. We recommend you change your filter every 4-6 months. Learn more about the AirMini filters.
* Each HumidX lasts for 30 days once it has been opened out of the packaging. If you would like to stock up with additional supplies of these, HumidX and HumidX+ are also available to buy in packs of 1, 3 and 6.
Download AirMini User Guide for detailed recommendations on how to set up, clean and use your AirMini solution.
Download AirMini app patient e-help guide for details on changing your comfort settings and tracking your sleep:
Find out how to replace your AirFit N20 cushions :
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.