The ResMed Swift™ FX Bella is designed especially for women. It has been adapted to suit the contours of the female face and features an innovative strap design that won't interfere with your hairstyle. With Bella, it's easy to forget about your mask and remember how it feels to get a great night's sleep. The Swift FX Bella delivers reliable, effective sleep apnoea therapy throughout the night, but its super-soft fit and minimalist design add up to a barely-there sensation.
- Comfortable: minimal facial contact, soft materials that adjust to your facial contours without leaving marks and a design that's customised for the female face – you'll barely notice you're wearing it.
- Stylish: discrete Bella Loops wrap easily and gently around your ears, so you can wear your hair however you choose. Bella Loops have elegant pink detailing, while Bella Gray Loops come in a minimalist grey.
- Versatile: Swift FX Bella also comes with Swift FX for Her straps – choose the headgear that's most comfortable and convenient for you.
- Easy to use: Bella Loops are snug, stable and easy to adjust – you'll find it easy to slip your mask on and off.
- Liberating: dual-wall pillows, a flexible cushion base, and a rotating joint for air tubing ensure maximum comfort, ease of movement, and an effective seal, whether you sleep on your side or your back.
- Premium: the Swift FX Bella delivers stable, reliable therapy across the entire range of prescribed pressure settings.
- Advanced: like all ResMed products, the Swift FX Bella respects strict quality control standards and uses cutting-edge technology.
Ask your doctor about using the ResMed Swift FX Bella to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor or contact one of our clinics at 0800 9177071.
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||true|
|Included in Package||Swift FX Bella mask system (incl. headgear), nasal pillows in three different sizes (XS, S, M), Swift FX for Her headgear|
- User guide: download the user guide pdf for detailed information about your Swift FX Bella.
- Cleaning: you should clean your mask every day as bacteria, perspiration, facial oils and other dirt can build up quickly. For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above or the instruction booklet that's delivered with your mask. We recommend ResMed's special cleaning spray for CPAP masks or CPAP mask cleaning wipes.
- Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced. Consult our mask replacement FAQs for advice on replacing your mask and its individual components.
- Choice: unsure which mask will be best for your individual therapeutic requirements? Consult our mask choice FAQs for advice and recommendations.
- Insider tip for a perfect fit: pull the headgear straps just tight enough for a cushion of air to build up within the thin outer membrane. This also helps to avoid leakage, prevents the cushion from slipping, and reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and upper lip.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.