Whisper-quiet, lightweight, soft and easy to fit: the ResMed Swift™ LT has it all. This nasal pillows mask combines comfort, stability and performance to maximise the convenience and effectiveness of your sleep apnoea therapy. For a quiet night for you and your bed partner, look no further than the Swift LT.
- Comfortable: the lightweight design with no forehead support will give you a real sense of freedom – you'll barely notice you're wearing it.
- Streamlined: the mask frame is 50% narrower than our previous models, making it easier to find a comfortable sleeping position whether you sleep on your side or on your back.
- Effective: advanced technology, a compact design, and a soft, secure seal add up to effective treatment and a comfortable night's sleep.
- Easy to use: a simple twist is all it takes to change the direction of your tube. Our unique, removable tube retainer offers three lock-in positions: choose to have your tube where you want it.
- Personalised fit : use the click-fit adjustor to position your nasal pillows at the optimal, most comfortable angle for your face.
- Restful: whisper-quiet technology means you and your bed partner can enjoy a peaceful night.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with sleep apnoea, ask your doctor about the ResMed Swift LT. If you haven't been diagnosed but think you may have sleep apnoea, learn more about next steps by consulting your doctor or contact one of our clinics at 0800 9177071.
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||true|
|Included in Package||ResMed Swift LT mask system (incl. header, cushion, frame system), nasal pillows in three different sizes (S/M/L), and user guide|
We want you to benefit from the best treatment. Please see below for expert hints and tips on looking after your equipment and living well with sleep apnoea.
- A comfortable fit. The Swift LT “How to fit” video provides advice on getting your mask to fit properly. The user guide below also provides information on mask fitting.
- Cleaning. The Swift LT “How to clean” video tells you how to keep your mask fresh and clean. If you don't have time to watch the video, see our advice section below.
- User guide: download the user guide pdf for detailed information about your Swift LT.
- Cleaning: you should clean your mask every day as bacteria, perspiration, facial oils and other dirt can build up quickly. For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above or the instruction booklet that's delivered with your mask. We recommend ResMed's special cleaning spray for CPAP masks or CPAP mask cleaning wipes.
- Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced. Consult our mask replacement FAQs for advice on replacing your mask and its individual components.
- Choice: unsure which mask will be best for your individual therapeutic requirements? Consult our mask choice FAQs for advice and recommendations.
- Insider tip for a perfect fit: pull the headgear straps just tight enough for a cushion of air to build up within the thin outer membrane. This also helps to avoid leakage, prevents the cushion from slipping, and reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and upper lip.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.