With a ResMed Swift™ FX nasal pillows mask, it's easy to forget about your mask and remember how it feels to get a great night's sleep. The Swift FX delivers reliable, effective sleep apnoea therapy throughout the night, but its super-soft fit and minimalist design add up to a barely-there sensation.
- Comfortable: minimal facial contact, soft materials that adjust to your facial contours without leaving marks and a real sense of freedom – you'll barely notice you're wearing it.
- Liberating: dual-wall pillows and a flexible cushion base ensure maximum comfort, ease of movement, and an effective seal, whether you sleep on your side or your back.
- Premium: the Swift FX delivers stable, reliable therapy across the entire range of prescribed pressure settings.
- Easy to use: the headgear is quick to fit and gently hugs the contours of your face. Snug, stable and more intuitive to adjust – you'll find your mask comfortable and easy to slip on and off.
- Advanced: like all ResMed products, the Swift FX respects strict quality control standards and uses cutting-edge technology.
Ask your doctor about using the ResMed Swift FX to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor or contact one of our clinics at 0800 9177071.
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||true|
|Included in Package||ResMed Swift FX mask system including headgear, three pillow sizes (S/M/L), tubing, comfort pad, user guide|
- User guide: download the user guide pdf for detailed information about your Swift FX.
- Cleaning: you should clean your mask every day as bacteria, perspiration, facial oils and other dirt can build up quickly. For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above or the instruction booklet that's delivered with your mask. We recommend ResMed's special cleaning spray for CPAP masks or CPAP mask cleaning wipes.
- Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced. Consult our mask replacement FAQs for advice on replacing your mask and its individual components.
- Choice: unsure which mask will be best for your individual therapeutic requirements? Consult our mask choice FAQs for advice and recommendations.
- Insider tip for a perfect fit: pull the headgear straps just tight enough for a cushion of air to build up within the thin outer membrane. This also helps to avoid leakage, prevents the cushion from slipping, and reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and upper lip.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
Be the first to review this product.