The ResMed AirFit™ P10 for Her nasal pillows mask is a smart choice for women who want a quiet, comfortable night's sleep. ResMed's 'For Her' masks have been adapted with a female-friendly size, ensuring a better fit for greater comfort. The AirFit P10 features the latest sleep apnoea technology and won a coveted RedDot 2014 Award for its outstanding, user-friendly design.
- Quiet and light: approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter than the Swift FX2.
- Comfortable: minimal facial contact and a real sense of freedom – you'll barely notice you're wearing it.
- Restful: studies show you could enjoy more than 40 minutes of extra sleep per night compared to the ResMed Swift FX mask1,2.
- Unobtrusive: QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs air away from you and your bed partner.
- Effective: dual-wall technology seals on contact and stays sealed, even when you move around.
- Liberating: flexible, durable flexi-tube offers full freedom of movement without compromising seal.
- Easy to use: minimalist design ensures fast and easy assembly, fitting and cleaning.
- Easy to wear: innovative QuickFit™ elastic headgear is snug, stable and auto-adjusting – you'll find it easy to slip your mask on and off.
Ask your doctor about using the ResMed AirFit P10 for Her to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
01 ResMed Clinical Study Comparing AirFit P10 to Swift FX FECS3. ResMed objective data (pressure, leak, average daily usage, AHI) collected from a sample size of 21 participants.
02 ResMed Ref: D000-0201; eLB0798-206. Declared dual numbered noise emission values (with uncertainty 3dBA) in accordance with ISO 4871: 1996.
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||true|
|Included in Package||ResMed Airfit P10 For Her mask system (incl. headgear, cushion, frame system), nasal pillows in three different sizes (XS/S/M) and user guide|
We want you to benefit from the best treatment. Please see below for expert hints and tips on looking after your equipment and living well with sleep apnoea.
- User guide: download the user guide pdf for detailed information about your AirFit P10 for Her.
- Cleaning: you should clean your mask every day as bacteria, perspiration, facial oils and other dirt can build up quickly. For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above or the instruction booklet that's delivered with your mask. We recommend ResMed's special cleaning spray for CPAP masks or CPAP mask cleaning wipes.
- Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced. Consult our mask replacement FAQs for advice on replacing your mask and its individual components.
- Choice: unsure which mask will be best for your individual therapeutic requirements? Consult our mask choice FAQs for advice and recommendations.
Insider tip for a perfect fit: pull the headgear straps just tight enough for a cushion of air to build up within the thin outer membrane. This also helps to avoid leakage, prevents the cushion from slipping, and reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and upper lip.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.