The ResMed Mirage MicroTM nasal mask provides a personalised fit, a great seal and effective sleep apnoea therapy. Thanks to its dual-wall cushion and unique MicroFitTM dial, it's also flexible and comfortable.
- Comfortable: the MirageTM dual-wall cushion forms a gentle but effective seal with your face for a more comfortable therapy experience.
- Personalised: the Mirage Micro offers a choice of 24 settings so you can easily obtain a fit that suits your individual preferences.
- Intuitive: ResMed's unique, user-friendly MicroFitTM dial can be adjusted with one hand while you're lying down, making it easier to fine-tune your mask settings and obtain the perfect fit.
- Quiet: venting gently diffuses air away from you and your bed partner, so you can both enjoy a peaceful sleeping environment.
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||true|
|Included in Package||ResMed Mirage Micro mask system (including headgear, cushion, frame system) and user guide.|
We want you to benefit from the best treatment. Please see below for expert hints and tips on looking after your equipment and living well.
- User guide: download the user guide pdf for detailed information about your Mirage Micro.
- Cleaning: you should clean your mask every day as bacteria, perspiration, facial oils and other dirt can build up quickly. This is especially important because CPAP masks are exposed to lots of warmth and humidity. For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above or the instruction booklet that's delivered with your mask. We recommend ResMed's special cleaning spray for CPAP masks or CPAP mask cleaning wipes.
- Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced. Consult our mask replacement FAQs for advice on replacing your mask and its individual components.
- Choice: unsure which mask will be best for your individual therapeutic requirements? Consult our mask choice FAQs for advice and recommendations.
- Insider tip for a perfect fit: pull the headgear straps just tight enough for a cushion of air to build up within the thin outer membrane. This also helps to avoid leakage, prevents the cushion from slipping, and reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and upper lip.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
There are no reviews in your language, be the first to review this product in English.