The ResMed Mirage ActivaTM LT nasal mask is engineered to ensure a comfortable, hassle-free night's sleep.
- Comfortable: a quiet mask for reliable sleep apnoea therapy
- Effective: ActiveCell™ technology seals automatically and stays sealed if you move in your sleep or your therapy pressure changes.
- Simple: the intuitive, user-friendly design of the Mirage Activa LT means it's quick and easy to fit.
- Versatile: the Mirage Active LT is small, streamlined and suitable for a wider range of users.
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||true|
|Included in Package||ResMed Mirage Activa LT mask system (including headgear, cushion, frame system) and user guide.|
We want you to benefit from the best treatment. Please see below for expert hints and tips on looking after your equipment and living well.
- User guide: download the user guide pdf for detailed information about your Mirage Activa LT.
- Cleaning: you should clean your mask every day as bacteria, perspiration, facial oils and other dirt can build up quickly. This is especially important because CPAP masks are exposed to lots of warmth and humidity. For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above or the instruction booklet that's delivered with your mask. We recommend ResMed's special cleaning spray for CPAP masks or CPAP mask cleaning wipes.
- Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced. Consult our mask replacement FAQs for advice on replacing your mask and its individual components.
- Choice: unsure which mask will be best for your individual therapeutic requirements? Consult our mask choice FAQs for advice and recommendations.
- Insider tip for a perfect fit: pull the headgear straps just tight enough for a cushion of air to build up within the thin outer membrane. This also helps to avoid leakage, prevents the cushion from slipping, and reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and upper lip.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.