The ResMed Mirage™ FX nasal mask offers the perfect balance of comfort, performance and simplicity. This advanced, lightweight mask delivers maximum comfort while you sleep, thanks to patented cushion technology and a streamlined, low-contact design.
- Comfortable: the patented, dual-wall, Spring Air™ cushion is soft on your face, while the ultra-flexible forehead support reduces contact with your skin.
- Ease of use: thanks to our quick-release system, it's easy to detach the air tube from your mask and reattach it afterwards. No need to remove your mask if you have to get up during the night, or want to collect something from across the room.
- Gentle: SoftEdge™ headgear is flexible, breathable and soft on your skin for greater comfort and better support.
- Simple: an intuitive adjustment system makes it easier to achieve a perfect fit, first time.
- Convenient: the Mirage FX has just four parts, so it's quick and straightforward to disassemble, clean and reassemble.
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||true|
|Included in Package||ResMed Mirage FX mask system (including headgear, cushion, frame system) and user guide.|
We want you to benefit from the best treatment. Please see below for expert hints and tips on looking after your equipment and living well.
Mirage FX video
- A comfortable fit. The Mirage FX “How to fit” video provides advice on getting your mask to fit properly. The user guide below also provides information on mask fitting.
- Cleaning. The Mirage FX “How to clean” video tells you how to keep your mask fresh and clean. If you don't have time to watch the video, see our advice section below.
- Insider tips. The Mirage FX “User tips” video contains tips for living well with a mask. Why not check out the 'advice' section below for more tips?
- User guide: download the user guide pdf for detailed information about your Mirage FX.
- Cleaning: you should clean your mask every day as bacteria, perspiration, facial oils and other dirt can build up quickly. This is especially important because CPAP masks are exposed to lots of warmth and humidity. For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above or the instruction booklet that's delivered with your mask. We recommend ResMed's special cleaning spray for CPAP masks or CPAP mask cleaning wipes.
- Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced. Consult our mask replacement FAQs for advice on replacing your mask and its individual components.
- Choice: unsure which mask will be best for your individual therapeutic requirements? Consult our mask choice FAQs for advice and recommendations.
- Insider tip for a perfect fit: pull the headgear straps just tight enough for a cushion of air to build up within the thin outer membrane. This also helps to avoid leakage, prevents the cushion from slipping, and reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and upper lip.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.