AirFit N20 for HerRef 63510
Compact nasal mask for CPAP sleep apnoea therapy, designed to fit every woman. Comfort and freedom through innovative technology. Easy to use, unobtrusive, suitable for all types of sleep therapy.
We also have the standard version AirFit N20 which is available in larger sizes.
ResMed AirFit™ N20 For Her is a compact nasal mask that offers women exceptional fit. Suitable for women who breathe through their nose. Comfort and freedom thanks to innovative technology and thoughtful design.
- Designed for women
- Exceptional fit
- Easy to use
- Visual freedom
· Designed for women: ResMed’s ‘For Her’ range of masks and devices has been specially adapted to suit women’s facial features and lifestyle preferences. Experience the same high performance as our standard range; enjoy the luxury of a design tailored for women’s specific needs.
· Exceptional fit: in an international study, AirFit N20 fits 99,4% of all patients1. Thanks to its innovative silicone cushion, AirFit N20 for Her is designed to deliver a great fit and robust seal for women of all shapes, sizes and ethnic backgrounds.
· Comfortable: our advanced InfinitySeal™ silicone cushion adjusts to your movements for greater comfort and security throughout the night. 88% of patients find AirFit N20 more comfortable and easier to use than the current market leading nasal mask2.
· Easy to use: with a mask this simple (magnetic clips, quick release elbow), fitting it and keeping it clean are child’s play.
· Visual freedom: the frame design provides stability, minimal facial contact and unrestricted vision so you can see more, do more and feel great.
· Extra movement: a short flexible tube interconnects the elbow to the machine tube, allowing you to move more easily without encountering tube drag or leakage.
· Soft: the flexible frame is seamlessly lined with plush fabric so it’s soft on your skin and remains comfortable throughout the night.
· Innovative: ground-breaking technologies, extensive user testing, thoughtful design: we did the hard work so you can enjoy a simple, hassle-free experience.
· Effective therapy: It delivers excellent performance with high pressure, bilevel and NIV therapies as well as standard CPAP.
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed AirFit N20 For Her to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
1 ResMed AirFit N20 internal global fitting study of existing ResMed patients, conducted 12/11/2015.
2 ResMed internal study of 24 existing ResMed patients, conducted between 23/11/2015 - 21/12/2015 comparing the market leading mask with AirFit N20; ID A3695085.
|Size||for Her Small|
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||true|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirFit N20 for Her mask system (incl. headgear, cushion, frame system) and user guide|
Please see below for expert hints and tips on living well and keeping your equipment in great condition.
User guide - download the User Guide for detailed information regarding your mask
We recommend handwashing your mask cushion daily, using a dash of basic washing up liquid in a bowl of warm water. All other mask components should be handwashed in the same way at least weekly.
Sizing: use the links below to download our simple sizing guide. This is the best option for getting an accurate fit. If you don’t want to use a template, refer to our sizing guidelines in the table below. Use a straight ruler to measure the width of your nose. Click here to download our PDF sizing guide
Cushion size (AirFit N20)
Nose width – fit range (mm)
Small / For Her Small
23 – 37
30 – 45
45 – 55
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
Be the first to review this product.