The ResMed AirFit™ N10 raises the bar for compact CPAP nasal masks, delivering effortless performance, comfort and visual freedom in a user-friendly design. Patients prefer the AirFit N10 to other industry-leading CPAP nasal masks.1
- Comfortable: the Spring Air™ cushion ensures a comfortable fit and maintains an optimal seal if you move in your sleep. The slimmed-down straps of the SoftEdge™ headgear are gentle on your face and leave fewer marks.
- Effective: the lightweight, durable flexi-tube is integrated directly into the mask frame and easily accommodates 360° movement. Enjoy the freedom to sleep naturally without compromising the seal of your mask.
- Simple: self-aligning EasyClick headgear clips mean your mask is snug, stable, and easy to slip on and off. With few parts and an intuitive key-clip that connects the cushion to the frame, the AirFit N10 is easy to use and quick to reassemble after cleaning in only three parts.
- Quiet: circular diffused venting directs exhaled air away from you and your bed partner so you can both enjoy a quiet, peaceful sleeping environment.
- Visual freedom: the sleek design and unique under-eye frame of the AirFit N10 offers a clear line of sight, even if you need to wear glasses. Enjoy the freedom of reading, watching TV or practising a favourite hobby while your therapy ramps up.
Compared to industry-leading nasal masks. ResMed clinical studies D632-105 August 2013 and D632-124 November 2013.
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||true|
|Included in Package||ResMed Airfit N10 mask system (incl. header, cushion, frame system) and user guide.|
We want you to benefit from the best treatment. Please see below for expert hints and tips on looking after your equipment and living well.
- User guide: download the user guide pdf for detailed information about your AirFit N10.
- Cleaning: you should clean your mask every day as bacteria, perspiration, facial oils and other dirt can build up quickly. This is especially important because CPAP masks are exposed to lots of warmth and humidity. For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above or the instruction booklet that's delivered with your mask. We recommend ResMed's special cleaning spray for CPAP masks or CPAP mask cleaning wipes.
- Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced. Consult our mask replacement FAQs for advice on replacing your mask and its individual components.
- Choice: unsure which mask will be best for your individual therapeutic requirements? Consult our mask choice FAQs for advice and recommendations.
- Insider tip for a perfect fit: place the mask over your nose and pull the headgear up and over your head. Bring the lower straps forwards, under your ears, and use the EasyClick clips to attach them to your mask. Adjust the moveable clasps on the upper straps to obtain a good seal and a comfortable fit. Remember to adjust them evenly, at the same time. You can also adjust the moveable clasps on the lower straps to improve the fit. Your mask should sit comfortably just under your nose, and you should feel that the weight and pressure of the mask is evenly distributed across your face.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
Be the first to review this product.