The ResMed Quattro™ FX is a sleek, compact alternative to traditional full face masks. Its innovative spring frame provides balance, stability and flexibility, giving you a wide range of movement without compromising your therapy.
- Comfortable: the patented Spring Air™dual-wall cushion is soft on your face but maintains a high-performance seal for effective, reliable sleep apnoea therapy.
- Unrestricted: because the mask seals lower on your nasal bridge, you get a clear line of vision and a feeling of openness that's not found in conventional full face sleep apnoea masks.
- Quiet: built-in vents quietly and gently direct exhaled air away from you and your bed partner for a quieter, more relaxing sleeping environment.
- Simple: set-it-and-forget-it headgear keeps your settings in place, and is designed to avoid the sensitive area around the back of your neck.
- Flexible: the air tube features a 360° rotating connection that easily adjusts when you change position and move in your sleep.
Ask your doctor about using the ResMed Quattro FX to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor or contact one of our clinics at 0800 9177071.
|Type||Full Face Mask|
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||true|
|Included in Package||ResMed Quattro FX mask system (incl. header, cushion, frame system) and user guide|
We want you to benefit from the best treatment. Please see below for expert hints and tips on looking after your equipment and living well.
Quattro FX video
- A comfortable fit. The Quattro FX “How to fit” video provides advice on getting your mask to fit properly. The user guide below also provides information on mask fitting.
- Cleaning. The Quattro FX “How to clean” video tells you how to keep your mask fresh and clean. If you don't have time to watch the video, see our advice section below.
- User guide: download the user guide pdf for detailed information about your Quattro FX.
- Cleaning: you should clean your mask every day as bacteria, perspiration, facial oils and other dirt can build up quickly. This is especially important because CPAP masks are exposed to lots of warmth and humidity. For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above or the instruction booklet that's delivered with your mask. We recommend ResMed's special cleaning spray for CPAP masks or CPAP mask cleaning wipes.
- Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced. Consult our mask replacement FAQs for advice on replacing your mask and its individual components.
- Choice: unsure which mask will be best for your individual therapeutic requirements? Consult our mask choice FAQs for advice and recommendations.
- Sizing and fitting: use our simple custom-made fitting template to get an accurate fit. Then use our 'swing and seal' technique to get a great fit. Simply position the top of your mask cushion at an angle against your nasal bridge, then swing the lower half of the mask down against your face to seal. It’s easy: simply size, swing and seal.
- Insider tip for a perfect fit: pull the headgear straps just tight enough for a cushion of air to build up within the thin outer membrane. This also helps to avoid leakage, prevents the cushion from slipping, and reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and upper lip.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.