The ResMed Quattro™ FX for Her is a sleek, compact alternative to traditional full face masks. This lightweight, comfortable, quiet mask has been specially adapted for women and provides a wide range of movement without compromising your therapy.
- Comfortable: the innovative Spring Air™ cushion is soft on your face but maintains a high-performance seal for effective, reliable sleep apnoea therapy.
- Feminine: for Her masks are smaller and lighter than standard mask and are designed to suit women's facial features. The fashionable pink headgear works well with long and short hair styles.
- Easy to wear: clear sight lines make it easy to read, watch TV and practise hobbies while you wear your mask. Enjoy a feeling of openness that is rarely found in traditional full face masks.
- Simple: set-it-and-forget-it headgear keeps your settings in place, and is designed to avoid the sensitive area around the back of your neck.
- Quiet: built-in vents gently and quietly direct exhaled air away from you and your bed partner, for a quieter, more relaxing night.
- Liberating: the 360° rotating elbow connects directly to the air tube and easily adjusts when you move in your sleep.
Ask your doctor about using the ResMed Quattro FX for Her to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor or contact one of our clinics at 0800 9177071.
|Type||Full Face Mask|
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||true|
|Included in Package||ResMed Quattro FX for Her mask system (including headgear, cushion, frame system) and user guide|
We want you to benefit from the best treatment. Please see below for expert hints and tips on looking after your equipment and living well.
- User guide: download the user guide pdf for detailed information about your Quattro FX.
- Cleaning: you should clean your mask every day as bacteria, perspiration, facial oils and other dirt can build up quickly. This is especially important because CPAP masks are exposed to lots of warmth and humidity. For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above or the instruction booklet that's delivered with your mask. We recommend ResMed's special cleaning spray for CPAP masks or CPAP mask cleaning wipes.
- Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced. Consult our mask replacement FAQs for advice on replacing your mask and its individual components.
- Choice: unsure which mask will be best for your individual therapeutic requirements? Consult our mask choice FAQs for advice and recommendations.
- Sizing and fitting: use our simple custom-made fitting template to get an accurate fit. Then use our 'swing and seal' technique to get a great fit. Simply position the top of your mask cushion at an angle against your nasal bridge, then swing the lower half of the mask down against your face to seal. It’s easy: simply size, swing and seal.
- Insider tip for a perfect fit: pull the headgear straps just tight enough for a cushion of air to build up within the thin outer membrane. This also helps to avoid leakage, prevents the cushion from slipping, and reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and upper lip.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.