The ResMed Quattro™ Air is one of the lightest full face masks with forehead support on the market today. Drift off to a great night's sleep thanks to advanced, patented technology that reduces pressure on your face, maintains a high-performance seal, and delivers supreme comfort.
- Comfortable: the patented Spring Air™ cushion features dual walls that provide a gentle fit, a great seal and optimal sleep apnoea therapy.
- Simple: with only four parts, fewer than any other leading full face mask with forehead support, the Quattro Air is easy to assemble and easy to clean.
- Quiet: circular diffused vents quietly direct air away from you and your bed partner to create a quiet, restful sleeping environment.
- Flexible: the flex-wing forehead support feels light on your face while providing the right amount of stability for a dependable seal.
Ask your doctor about using the ResMed Quattro Air to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor or contact one of our clinics at 0800 9177071.
|Type||Full Face Mask|
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||true|
|Included in Package||ResMed Quattro Air mask system (including headgear, cushion, frame system) and user guide|
We want you to benefit from the best treatment. Please see below for expert hints and tips on looking after your equipment and living well.
- User guide: download the user guide pdf for detailed information about your Quattro Air.
- Cleaning: you should clean your mask every day as bacteria, perspiration, facial oils and other dirt can build up quickly. This is especially important because CPAP masks are exposed to lots of warmth and humidity. For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above or the instruction booklet that's delivered with your mask. We recommend ResMed's special cleaning spray for CPAP masks or CPAP mask cleaning wipes.
- Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced. Consult our mask replacement FAQs for advice on replacing your mask and its individual components.
- Choice: unsure which mask will be best for your individual therapeutic requirements? Consult ourmask choice FAQs for advice and recommendations.
- Insider tip for a perfect fit: pull the headgear straps just tight enough for a cushion of air to build up within the thin outer membrane. This also helps to avoid leakage, prevents the cushion from slipping, and reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and upper lip.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.