The Mirage LibertyTM is lightweight, unobtrusive, and a good and comfortable alternative to conventional full face CPAP masks. With minimal skin contact, a clear field of vision, and a gentle seal at the nose and mouth, you'll barely notice you're wearing it.
- Comfortable: dual-wall Mirage™ cushion technology and dual-wall nasal pillows with trampoline action combine for supreme comfort and a great seal.
- Liberating: the Mirage Liberty's streamlined design provides a clear field of vision, so you can read, watch TV or enjoy a hobby while your therapy ramps up.
- Easy to wear: stable, comfortable headgear provides an easy first-time fit and is simple to slip on and off.
- Easy to use : the Mirage Liberty has minimal parts, so it's easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning.
Ask your doctor about using the ResMed Mirage Liberty to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor or contact one of our clinics at 0800 9177071.
|Type||Full Face Mask|
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||true|
|Included in Package||ResMed Mirage Liberty mask system (including headgear, cushion, frame system) and user guide|
- User guide: download the user guide pdf for detailed information about your Mirage Liberty.
- Cleaning: you should clean your mask every day as bacteria, perspiration, facial oils and other dirt can build up quickly. This is especially important because CPAP masks are exposed to lots of warmth and humidity. For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above or the instruction booklet that's delivered with your mask. We recommend ResMed's special cleaning spray for CPAP masks or CPAP mask cleaning wipes.
- Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced. Consult our mask replacement FAQs for advice on replacing your mask and its individual components.
- Choice: unsure which mask will be best for your individual therapeutic requirements? Consult our mask choice FAQs for advice and recommendations.
- Insider tip for a perfect fit: pull the headgear straps just tight enough for a cushion of air to build up within the thin outer membrane. This also helps to avoid leakage, prevents the cushion from slipping, and reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and upper lip.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
Be the first to review this product.