ResMed AirFit™ F20 is a compact full-face mask that offers exceptional fit. Suitable for people who breathe through their mouth. Comfort and visual freedom. 86% of patients prefer AirFit F20’s seal to the current market-leading full-face mask1.
- Exceptional fit
- Easy to use
- Visual freedom
- Extra movement
· Exceptional fit: easy to use, AirFit F20 is designed to deliver a robust seal for people of all shapes, sizes and ethnic backgrounds. In fact, studies show it fits 96.5% of people who try it!1,2,3,4
· Comfortable: our advanced InfinitySeal™ silicone cushion adjusts to your movements for great comfort and security throughout the night.
· Easy to use: magnetic clips for quick fitting. In terms of stability and ease of use, the majority of patients prefer AirFit F20 to the current market-leading full-face mask.1
· Visual freedom: the under eye frame design provides maximum visual freedom and minimal facial contact. With unrestricted vision, you can see more, do more and feel great.
· Extra movement: if you have memories of being woken, put them behind you. Flexible fabric-lined frame delivers breadth of fit while adding comfort.
· Full face: a full-face mask is the smart choice if you breathe through your mouth when you sleep.
· Effective therapy: tested to perform up to the highest therapy pressure, bilevel and NIV therapies as well as standard CPAP. The mask’s reliable InfinitySeal, advanced technology and outstanding fit help to ensure a more relaxing therapy experience.
· Innovative: effective, user-friendly therapy based on ground-breaking technologies, extensive user testing and thoughtful design.
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed AirFit F20 to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
1 ResMed internal study of 22 existing ResMed patients, conducted between 26/04/2016 – 27/05/2016 comparing the market leading mask with AirFit F20. Preliminary patient study – data on file; ID A3810791.
2 ResMed AirFit F20 internal fitting study of 27 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 30/03/2016 – 04/04/2016. Preliminary patient study – data on file; ID A3751086.
3 ResMed AirFit F20 internal international fitting study of 34 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 11/04/2016 – 15/04/2016. Preliminary patient study – data on file; ID A3774922.
4 ResMed AirFit F20 internal international fitting study of 90 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 06/06/2016 – 22/06/2016. Preliminary patient study – data on file; ID A3830701
|Type||Full Face mask|
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||true|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirFit F20 mask system (incl. headgear, cushion, frame system) and user guide|
Please see below for expert hints and tips on living well and keeping your equipment in great condition.
User guide: download the User Guide pdf for detailed information about your AirFit F20.
Sizing: use the links below to download our simple sizing guide. This is the best option for getting an accurate fit. If you don’t want to use a template, refer to our sizing guidelines in the table below. Use a straight ruler to measure the distance from the bridge of your nose (between your eyes) to the dip between your lower lip and your chin. If you are between sizes, we suggest you choose the larger size.
Cushion size (AirFit F20)
Face Height – fit range (mm)
Small / For Her Small
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.