The ResMed AirFit™ F10 delivers the same comfort and reliability as our traditional full face masks, but in a lightweight, compact design. Comfortable, convenient, quiet and easy to wear, the AirFit F10 offers maximum benefits with minimum fuss.
- Comfortable: the soft Spring Air™ cushion and streamlined SoftEdge™ headgear are gentle on your skin and leave fewer facial marks. The mask's unique frame and headgear provide superior stability and performance.
- Quiet: the quietest compact mask in the CPAP full face mask category.1.
- Peaceful: circular diffused venting gently directs exhaled air away from you and your bed partner, creating a quiet, relaxing sleeping environment.
- Convenient: quick-release buttons mean you no longer need to remove your mask every time you move away from your therapy machine. It's easy detach your mask from the tubing if you need to get up during the night or collect something from across the room.
- Preferred: a study comparing the market-leading compact full face mask to the AirFit F10 found that most patients preferred the seal of the AirFit F10.1
- Easy to wear: read, watch TV, practise a hobby – with the AirFit F10, you can wear glasses and enjoy an uninterrupted line of sight while wearing your mask.
- User-friendly: the AirFit F10 has just four parts, so it's fast and easy to reassemble and clean.
Ask your doctor about using the ResMed AirFit F10 to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor or contact one of our clinics at 0800 9177071.
- ResMed internal study of 25 ResMed patients, conducted between July 25 and September 4, 2013, comparing the patients' ResMed traditional full face masks with AirFit F10 masks.
|Type||Full Face Mask|
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||true|
|Included in Package||ResMed Airfit F10 mask system (incl. header, cushion, frame system) and Instructions|
- User guide: download the user guide pdf for detailed information about your AirFit F10.
- Cleaning: you should clean your mask every day as bacteria, perspiration, facial oils and other dirt can build up quickly. This is especially important because CPAP masks are exposed to lots of warmth and humidity. For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above or the instruction booklet that's delivered with your mask. We recommend ResMed's special cleaning spray for CPAP masks or CPAP mask cleaning wipes.
- Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced. Consult our mask replacement FAQs for advice on replacing your mask and its individual components.
- Choice: unsure which mask will be best for your individual therapeutic requirements? Consult our mask choice FAQs for advice and recommendations.
- Insider tip for a perfect fit: pull the headgear straps just tight enough for a cushion of air to build up within the thin outer membrane. This also helps to avoid leakage, prevents the cushion from slipping, and reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and upper lip.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
Be the first to review this product.