The ResMed AirFitTM F10 for Her delivers the same comfort, performance and reliability as our traditional full face masks, but in a compact design that's specially adapted for female facial features. This specially designed edition gives you that remarkable comfort and effectiveness in a female-friendly size.
Comfortable, convenient, quiet and easy to wear, the AirFit F10 for Her offers maximum benefits with minimum fuss.
- Comfortable: the soft Spring Air™ cushion and streamlined SoftEdge™ headgear are gentle on your skin and leave fewer facial marks. The mask's unique frame and headgear provide superior stability and performance.
- Light: the AirFit F10 for Her is 15% lighter than the Quattro FX for Her, making it more comfortable to use on a daily basis.
- Quiet: circular diffused venting gently directs exhaled air away from you and your bed partner, creating a quiet, relaxing sleeping environment.
- Convenient: quick-release buttons mean you no longer need to remove your mask every time you move away from your therapy machine. It's easy to detach your mask from the tubing if you need to get up during the night or collect something from across the room.
- Preferred: a study comparing the market-leading compact full face mask to the AirFit F10 found that most patients preferred the seal of the AirFit F10.1
- Easy to wear: read, watch TV, practise a hobby – with the AirFit F10, you can wear glasses and enjoy an uninterrupted line of sight while wearing your mask.
- User-friendly: the AirFit F10 has just four parts, so it's fast and easy to reassemble and clean.
Ask your doctor about using the ResMed AirFit F10 for Her to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor or contact one of our clinics at 0800 9177071.
- ResMed internal study of 25 ResMed patients, conducted between July 25 and September 4, 2013 comparing the patients' ResMed traditional full face mask with AirFit F10 masks.
|Type||Full Face Mask|
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||true|
|Included in Package||ResMed Airfit F10 for Her mask system (including headgear, cushion, frame system) and Instructions|
We want you to benefit from the best treatment. Please see below for expert hints and tips on looking after your equipment and living well.
- User guide: download the user guide pdf for detailed information about your AirFit™ F10 for Her.
- Cleaning: you should clean your mask every day as bacteria, perspiration, facial oils and other dirt can build up quickly. This is especially important because CPAP masks are exposed to lots of warmth and humidity. For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above or the instruction booklet that's delivered with your mask. We recommend ResMed's special cleaning spray for CPAP masks or CPAP mask cleaning wipes.
- Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced. Consult our mask replacement FAQs for advice on replacing your mask and its individual components.
- Choice: unsure which mask will be best for your individual therapeutic requirements? Consult ourmask choice FAQs for advice and recommendations.
- Insider tip for a perfect fit: pull the headgear straps just tight enough for a cushion of air to build up within the thin outer membrane. This also helps to avoid leakage, prevents the cushion from slipping, and reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and upper lip.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.