ResMed's chin restraint helps to hold your mouth closed during CPAP or bilevel therapy with a nasal or pillow mask. This reduces therapy side-effects such as air swallowing and dryness in the mouth and throat, so you can enjoy a more comfortable experience and more effective treatment. This simple, user-friendly accessory is made of neoprene and is comfortable, adjustable and washable.
- Comfortable: the stretchable side strap and soft chin cup are gentle on the skin and keep your mouth comfortably closed during therapy.
- Versatile: fits easily under or over most CPAP mask headgear and can be used with a wide range of mask and pillow systems.
- Simple: the single-strap design fastens at the top of your head and has velcro fittings that are easy to adjust.
- Washable: the chin restraint is made of neoprene and can easily be washed in warm water.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.