ResMed cleaning spray is a thorough and hygienic solution for cleaning CPAP masks and other silicone and plastic CPAP accessories, such as air tubing. CPAP masks create a warm, humid environment so it's important to clean them thoroughly every day. Removing dirt, oils and other residues also optimises the seal and provides you with a fresher, more comfortable experience.
- Practical: 400ml bottle for home use.
- Hygienic: quickly and thoroughly remove dirt, oils and organic residues for a healthier, more comfortable therapy experience.
- Travel-friendly: also available in a 100ml bottle that's convenient for travelling and meets airport carry-on baggage regulations.
- Environmental note: 84.7% of the ingredients are biodegradable within 28 days (according to OECD 301)
- Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC.): < 5% anionic surfactants, < 5% polycarboxylates; contains preservative (Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone) and fragrances.
Please see the product user guide for detailed instructions on how to clean your ResMed mask, therapy device or accessory.
Instructions for use: cleaning a mask
Hold the mask over a wash basin and spray generously from all sides. For best results rub the spray on the mask with a clean cloth and leave it to act for a few seconds. Rinse the mask thoroughly with clean water. Dry the mask with a clean, non-fibrous cloth or leave to air dry away from heat or direct sunlight.
Instructions for use: cleaning air tubing
Spray cleaning solution into the tube several times. Hold the ends and shake the tube back and forth so that the cleaning solution covers the inside of the hose. Let the spray act for a few seconds and rinse thoroughly with clean water. Hang the hose to dry away from heat or direct sunlight, ensuring that no water is trapped in the hose.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.