Power Station and Cable for S9Ref S9-PWRSandC
A really useful battery kit for your S9 device which allows you to use your device wherever you go without access to a plug or power source. The battery and DC cable work to give you approximately 10-14 hours of use. It's very lightweight and easy to travel with.
Please note this is designed to power your S9 device without the H5i Humidifer attached.
The Power Station and cable kit contains the following 3 components:
- RPSII: The ResMed Power Station II (RPS II) is an all-in-one external battery that enables operation of compatible ResMed devices where mains power is not available, and provides back-up power in case of an unexpected mains power failure. Please note can only be recharged via Mains Power. Click here for more details
- RPSII DC Cable S9 Series: For use with ResMed S9 series in conjunction with RPSII. Connects the device to the battery. Click here for more details
- PSU Adaptor for S9: For use with ResMed S9 devices in conjunction with RPSII. Connects to your S9 PSU to allow recharging of the RPSII. Please note this is located in a compartment within the battery carry case. Click here for more details
Please be advised that to maintain the life span of the RPSII battery, it requires regular recharging, at least every three months.
For further information, please click on the appropriate link below:
<4 hrs from fully empty to full charged
Battery run time
refer to Battery/device compatibility information above
230 x 126 x 26mm
Input range 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 0.5-1.5A. Nominal for aircraft use 110V, 400Hz
Battery output voltage
(24V/26V) ± 1V, 90W continuous
Power supply unit output current (rated)
Battery output current (rated)
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.