ResMed Power Station IIRef 24921
The ResMed Power Station II (RPS II) is an all-in-one external battery that can be used to power ResMed devices when mains power is not available. The battery gives you approximately 10-14 hours of use, when the humidifier is not attached. It's very lightweight and easy to travel with.
Please be advised this battery will only operate when used in conjunction with the appropriate (AirSense 10 or S9) DC Cable. Therefore this battery should only be purchased on its own if you already have the appropriate DC Cable.
- Beeps and LED lights alert you if the battery needs to be recharged.
- Functional: it doesn't require a separate converter and comes with a battery, adapter (needed for recharging via your existing device PSU) and carry bag. It can also be mounted on the back of a wheelchair.
- Long-lasting: the lithium-ion battery provides hours of run time (see link to more information under 'Advice/Videos'.)
- Double the power capacity and operation time by using two batteries, with automatic transition from the primary battery to the reserve. You will need a Battery Coupler to enable two batteries to connect.
- Versatile: compatible with some ResMed Respiratory Care devices. For more information, please contact us.
Please be advised that to maintain the life span of the RPSII battery, it requires regular recharging, at least every three months.
For further information, please click on the appropriate link below:
<4 hrs from fully empty to full charged
Battery run time
refer to Battery/device compatibility information above
230 x 126 x 26mm
Input range 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 0.5-1.5A. Nominal for aircraft use 110V, 400Hz
Battery output voltage
(24V/26V) ± 1V, 90W continuous
Power supply unit output current (rated)
Battery output current (rated)
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.