The Bedside CPAP Table is a clever, convenient solution to keep your therapy device close at hand, whether you're at home or away. Made of strong, lightweight aluminium and water-resistant fabric, the Bedside CPAP Table slides between your mattress and the bed frame to create a handy platform for your device. It frees up space on your bedside table and brings your device right by your side, which can help to minimise drag on your air tubing. It’s also great for travel: light, packable and quick to set up.
- Convenient: keeps your device within easy reach in case you need to adjust a setting during the night.
- Discreet: an easy way to keep your therapy device off your bedside table.
- Sleep-friendly: with your device at mattress level instead of eye level, the noise and LED lights on your machine are less noticeable when you're trying to sleep.
- Travel-friendly: weighs just 0.5kg and packs away into its own compact travel box. Ideal for hotels or guest rooms that don’t have a bedside table.
|Dimension (Assemnbled)||75(W) x 34(L) x 1.5(H) cm|
|Dimension (Dismantled)||29(W) x 10(L) x 4(H) cm|
|Weight Including travel Box||480g|
|Included in Package||aluminum tube frame, fabric platform, tubular batten, two plastic hooks mounted upon a dual shock cord, photographic instruction card, cardboard box.|
Please note that the Bedside CPAP Table must be held firmly in place between the mattress and the bed frame. Box spring bed frames are recommended. Other bed frames may offer insufficient support and could result in the table becoming dislodged and/or the therapy device being damaged.
Extreme care should be taken when using this product with an adjustable bed to ensure the table and device remain secure when the mattress is being adjusted.
Please note that the fabric platform measures approximately 25 x 34 cm. It is large enough to accommodate most CPAP therapy devices, but may be too small to accommodate your specific therapy device and humidifier. Please check before purchasing.
ResMed is not responsible for any damage caused to CPAP equipment by use of the Bedside CPAP Table.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.