The CPAP Hose Lift is a strong, lightweight system that prevents your air tubing getting tangled or tugging on your mask while you sleep. It's incredibly quick and easy to put together and packs down small, so you can easily slip it into your CPAP bag when you travel. The new and improved Hose Lift is lighter, stronger and more compact than previous versions. It also provides more overhead clearance for your tubing, so it's easier and more comfortable for you to enjoy a good seal and a great night.
- Therapeutic: reduces mask drag and hose hassle, making it easier and more comfortable to achieve a good seal and enjoy effective therapy.
- Light and compact: the CPAP Hose Lift is 16% lighter and 29% more compact than previous versions. When folded, it weighs 164 g and packs into a travel bag that's just 19 x 6 cm.
- Functional: the hanging loop is sized to accommodate air tubing with an insulating cover and features a Curly Cord 'roller', to help your tubing move freely. There's also a handy hook for hanging your mask.
- Stable: the base and the mast are made of strong, light aluminium and fibreglass and have been redesigned to provide reliable support and greater stability.
- User-friendly: an integrated elastic cord means the Hose Lift almost assembles itself. It only takes a moment to get it set up or pack it away into its convenient travel bag.
|Dimension (Dismantled)||19 cm long x 6 cm diameter|
|Material||molded fibreglass and aluminum|
|Included in Package||CPAP Hose Lift, travel bag, instructions|
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.