The SaltPipe™ is a salt therapy inhaler designed for use with respiratory problems such as asthma, COPD, allergies, bronchitis, flu and snoring. The natural mineral salt purifies the air you inhale, then penetrates deep into your lungs where the salt micro-particles help to unclog blocked bronchi and broncioles and kill microbes that can cause inflammation. The inhaler is suitable for adults and children, has no known side effects, and can be used safely in combination with other medications. With daily use, it can help to relieve sneezing, coughing and shortness of breath, make breathing easier, and improve the quality of your sleep, your general wellbeing and your energy levels.
- Natural therapy: a natural, low-impact way to cleanse the respiratory system and relieve the symptoms of asthma, COPD, allergies, bronchitis, flu, snoring, hay fever, rhinitis and sinusitis.
- Natural materials: contains 50-60g of natural Halite salt crystals formed during the Miocene era (around 20 million years ago). The device has two ceramic filters and the pipe is made of porcelain.
- Safe: suitable for adults and children; no adverse effects on blood pressure; can be used safely in combination with other medications.
- Long-lasting: the crystals inside the pipe last for up to five years with daily use.
- Travel-friendly: light and easy to pack, so you can enjoy the benefits of salt therapy wherever you are.
|Included in Package||SaltPipe and user guide|
How to use your SaltPipe: to obtain the best results, the manufacturer recommends using the Saltpipe 4-6 times per day, with each session lasting 4-5 minutes. You should place the mouthpiece in your mouth, inhale evenly through your mouth, and exhale through your nose.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery within 5 working days *
- Secure payment
- If you require your order URGENTLY, please order by calling mySleep on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
Be the first to review this product.